I am really grateful to Pavithra for nominating me for the ‘Outstanding Original Blogger Award’. She’s a passionate blogger whose blogs are a splendid portrayal of her creativity… From innovative art works to truly motivational articles, her blogs are simply awesome. Check out her blogging site here! (Check out her latest blog post here…)
Rules for this award post
- Provide the link to the creator’s original award post
- Answer the questions provided
- Create 7 unique questions
- Nominate 10 bloggers. Ensure that they are aware of their nomination. Neither the award’s creator, nor the blogger that nominated you can be nominated.
- At the end of 2020, every blog that pingbacks the creator’s original post will be entered to win the 2020 Outstanding Blogger award.
Questions for me by Pavithra
Question 1. What advice would you give yourself 3 years ago?
Answer: If I actually sit to count, then innumerable 😅…. But the first one which comes to my mind at present is to improve my culinary skills by leaps and bounds… at least the dishes which I relish….
#Craving for street food and roadside stalls!
Question 2. For every experience you get, what are the biggest things you have learned?
Answer: We are and continue to be a student throughout our lives as this- ‘learning process’ never ends. On this path of striving to learn more every passing second, I can’t choose which learning is big or small, because all of them are essential! However, a learning which remains eternal according to me is- ‘Keep moving, learning and growing every second in life!’. Whether we’re in heavens of happiness or graves of misery, we should never stop… just keep moving!
‘Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep balance, one must always keep moving.’
Question 3. If you have 1 million dollars, what will you do with it?
With respect to the current scenario, if I had 1 million dollars, I would save and keep it carefully as of now… On the arrival of the much-awaited COVID-19 Vaccine, I would donate it for its quickest circulation so that we get back to our earlier, ‘original normal’ 😅
#Bored of this monotonous ‘new normal’!
#Want masks to be down and outdoor fun be highly ‘up’!
Question 4. What is your ideal home like?
Answer: The definition of my ideal home would be: Vibrant with captivating colours and radiant with the optimistic voices of all my family members!
Question 5. What do you fear most in life?
Answer: Suddenly noticing a weird, strange creepy crawly! 😂
Question 6. What would you do today if there is no tomorrow?
Answer: With respect to the current scenario, if I had to do something such that there was no tomorrow, I would go outdoors and have all the possible fun! From watching an entertaining movie, to relishing roadside street food, going shopping and even amusement parks! That’s because, thereafter, even if I’m affected with Corona, I would not have to quarantine for 14 days or face any trouble cause there would be no tomorrow… 😅
Question 7. What are you passionate about?
Answer: Honestly, there are innumerable things that I’m passionate about- ranging from Maths to blogging to languages like Hindi and Sanskrit as well as art and craft- So, can’t pick one from them 😅
- What are the three best things that you’ve witnessed or experienced throughout your life?
- What are your guilty pleasures?
- If you had a change to re-live any day of your life, which one would it be and why?
- Being able to see your future or change your past- What would you choose and why?
- Have you ever laughed at a weird moment? When was it and what was the moment?
- If you had a chance to wake up as anyone you desired, whom would you choose and why?
- What would you do if you could fly for a day?
- thefeministwriterwhogoesmeh (ThinkAwesome)
- Soni Cool (Soni’s thoughts)
- Prerna (Prerna’s blog)
- Jeremy Jain Babu (Thea Thoolika)
- Athira (Crosswalk)
- Kellie (Cognition and Crochet)
- Aishwarya Meti (MY BEST VISION IN WORDS)
- SaniaaSparkle (FUN WITH PHILOSOPHY)
- Gelina (DAY IN AND OUT WITH GELINA)
- JoAnn (Midnight Harmony)
Thanks for reading!!
Congratulations and best wishes to all my nominees… 🙂